inumbr:: Auto expiring. FREE anonymous phone numbers for online safety.
Just ... OK. You want to give a number, but not exactly *your* number? Maybe that guy you met you would maybe like to see again, but maybe not. Give a numbr. It forwards to your phone, and you can screen it and actually get logs.
For privacy, a disposable inumbr seems very cool. I'm sure someone's going to tell me why it's not, but until then...
Updated 9/17/2009. Someone actually clicked here, and numbr is now inumbr, so I updated.
Monday, August 13, 2007
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (47)
- ► 2008 (78)
- There is Only *One* Post-death Processing Facility...
- If you have a belief set, you must be ready to def...
- Paying for Internet access? At a hotel?
- GodTube.com - Lifehouse 'Everything' - Skit
- inumbr: Auto expiring. FREE anonymous phone number...
- Religious Morality ... or just Common Sense?
- Christians Should Not Mettle in the Affairs of Mor...
- Animosity toward Christianity
- The stupidity of ignoring a gift.
- VersaMail Exchange ActiveSync
- ▼ August (10)